Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

5K Training - Week 3, Run 3

Yesterday was my final run of Week 3, and I'm happy to say that it went well again! I made sure to go right away after Lily went to bed to avoid falling into the lazy couch trap. Plus, I thought Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef would be on, though when I got back from my run I found out it was cancelled due to All Star Baseball. Who cares about that?! lol

Anyway, the last run of week 3 was the same as the first 2 - 5 minutes warm up, 1 1/2 minute run, 1 1/2 minute walk, 3 minute run and 3 minute walk (repeated twice), followed by a 5 minute cool down. Nothing really new to report on this, I concentrated on my breathing and had no problems with any of the runs. I'm a little nervous for Friday's run, since my shortest run will be 3 minutes, but I'm sticking to it and I can do it!

Another week down, another 6 to go!

2 comments:

  1. Well done!

    I hate it when they cancel shows for baseball... especially cooking shows, they don't exactly have the same audience. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? haha They should put them on different channels. Most people have PVRs now. If they really want to watch both, they can tape one ;)

      Delete